COVID-19 Response from Naimi Family Law Group
Our office will be following best practices regarding self-quarantines during the Covid-19 outbreak:
- We are limiting visitors to our office. If you need to stop by (to bring us documents, for instance), please call first. When you arrive, please announce your arrival and we will collect the documents from you.
- Aside from limiting office visitors, we remain business as usual. We will continue working on your case, moving it forward, holding discussions with other attorneys, file all court documents timely, and respond to all court filings.
- All of our staff remain available to you, however we are temporarily reducing our office hours to 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Mon-Thurs) and 9 a.m. to noon on Fridays until further notice.
- Client meetings will be held by phone conference or Zoom computer conference calls whenever possible. For instructions on how to sign up for a free Zoom account click here: https://zoom.us/signup
- The Eighth District Court of Nevada has issued guidelines on whether and when hearings and trials can be held in any courthouse as it works to limit court activity and public interactions.
- If you have a hearing or trial scheduled in the near future, we will communicate with you as soon as we hear courthouse status.
- If you are waiting to receive a date for a hearing or trial, we do not know when something will be set. The process and priorities are being developed as court administrators deal with the orders issued by the Court since March 15th.
- If you are a potential new client and want to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your case, our attorneys can meet with you via phone or video conference. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 702.901.4800 to schedule.
- Naimi Family Law Group was established as a paperless, technologically advanced firm, and we opened as a “virtual law firm” in 2018. While adhering to these temporary health guidelines is a dramatic change for some, it’s not for us.
We are always available to discuss your case status; please, please call.
From our team at Naimi Family Law Group, we look forward to assisting you as best we can in these unique circumstances, keeping your health and safety as our first priority.